ED card and Special Re-entry Permission

Form of ED card will be changed in July 1, 2014.

You should check the box of "Special Re-entry Permission" in ED card if you leave Japan without regular Re-enty Permission and do not want to lose your current status of residence.

See more information on the Website of Immigration Bureau.