Visa Status for Job Hunting

If you are going to graduate from your collage or Senmon Gakko in Japan and you want to change your visa status to Designated Activities for job hunting, please print this website's page and bring it to get a consultation with your student adviser of your school.

It is an application list to change your status to Designated Activity for job hunting. You can get the status with 6month-period and can extend it once (for additional 6months). You need a recommendation letter of your school to get your status changed.

This is a form of a recommendation letter.

You can do part time job during the status with permission of Immigration.

Good luck!